Friday, November 25, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY!

Well, my husband and I decided to join the crowd at Walmart this year.  What was we thinking?  This year the toy sale started at 10pm and the electronic sale started at midnight.  I found it easier to just stay awake rather then wake up at 3 am on BLACK FRIDAY.  We arrived around 9:30 pm and our Walmart is in a VERY small town.  I have never seen that place so packed with so many people!!  I have shopped on BLACK FRIDAY before but I have NEVER seen it this bad before!!  We joined the line for the 32 inch flat screen TV (Christmas present for the girls) around 10 pm.  They had 122 TV's and there was about 20 people in front of us.  Walmart was smart they hid the TV's in the pet isle.  At 10pm when the toy sale started we could not see from where we was standing but we could hear people screaming, plastic tearing off the items, and carts banging together.  It was CRAZY I was just glad we did not need any of those sale items this year :)..........Well, we stood in line for 1 hour 15 minutes and the store manager gave us a ticket.  We new then we could relax because we WERE getting our TV's.  Even though they passed out all 122 tickets we still had to wait till midnight.  So, after standing in one spot for 2 hours (at least we was inside) we checked out our items and left.  I was never so glad to get out of Walmart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment