Saturday, November 26, 2011

CHRISTMAS TREE!

We went to a local man's house that grows Christmas trees in his yard. So, we picked out the perfect tree and my husband cut it down.  We paid $25 for our tree!!!  The house smells like pine!  We are getting ready to put the tree in the tree stand this morning.  Here is a picture of the tree.
The tree is slender and fits perfect in the corner.  It is a little over 6 feet tall.  I think we are going to do an old fashioned tree this year.  We will decorate the tree using supplies that we already have.  We will not be purchasing anything.  The girls and I will make homemade clay ornaments and string popcorn for garland.  I may add some bulbs that I already have to the tree.  I will post pictures when it is all done.  HAPPY DECORATING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment