Friday, December 2, 2011

HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS CRAFTS

We are having a "HOMEMADE" Christmas this year.  We are thinking of creative ways to make the things we need this holiday season ourselves using things that we already have.  I used some card stock that I already had to make some GIFT TAGS.  I cut the tags whatever size I wanted with a pair of corkscrew scissors.  I used a black marker and drew whatever I could come up with.  Here are a few of the tags I made.



I may have the girls color them or just leave them how they are.  What do you think?

HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS T-SHIRT!

Later on in the evening Kylee and I made her a Christmas t-shirt.  We got a white t-shirt that she already had.  I drew a stocking on felt and cut it out.  I used stitch witchery and ironed on the felt stocking to the t-shirt.
Then I cut out a piece of white felt and applied it to the top of the stocking with stitch witchery.
Next, we used a hot glue gun and glued some snow flake and Christmas tree foam pieces to the shirt.  We used fabric paint and a stamp to add gingerbread men and snowmen to the shirt.  Kylee did this part.

 She just stamped them using blue and red fabric paint randomly on the t-shirt.
She will wear a red long sleeve shirt under this.  We let in lay out to dry over night.  I will post a picture of her wearing it later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment